Embodied in Limoges porcelain candle holders (by Haviland), they will bring exquisite serenity to your interior. They are made from natural wax and continuously diffuse their subtle fragrances creating soft and warm atmosphere.
Limoges porcelain and parfumed vegetable wax (beeswax and mineral wax), the fragrance is designed in Grasse France.
50h burning time
Non-compliance with these directions can cause fire hazard or injury. For your own safety, use only as intended and according to the instructions found on each product. Please carefully read the following guidelines:
- To protect the surface upon which the candle is placed use a support.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never let a candle burn for more than 4 consecutive hours during the first two thirds and then maximum 2 hours for the last third.
- Do not swallow.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
- Always put the candle on a plane and stable surface which can resist to heat and fire (ex: never place it on glass or wood) and within distance of any inflammable material.
- Place candle away from draughts, curtains or from an open window.
- Never let the flame touch the edge of the container.
- Never use the candle if the container is damaged.
- Do not touch, lift or move a lit candle, it can be very hot: wait for it to cool down.
Do not extinguish it with any liquid but by blowing slightly on the wick.
Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
Limoges porcelain and vegetable wax (beeswax and mineral wax).
100% cotton lead-free wicks.